You’re invited to learn a fresh approach to empower students for the interviewing process using The Interview Box© Methodology.
It is Strategic Preparation for Interview Success!
Presenter: Carla Hunter, NCC, MCC, BCC, President of Career Span, Inc.
When: Friday, September 22, 2017 from 10am – 3pm
Where: Eastern Kentucky University, Center for Career and Co-Op. Whitlock Building
What: An interactive workshop designed to discover and practice an effective, innovative approach to prepare students for the right interview based on the company culture.
1. Understand the basic framework and construct of the tool and how it was developed.
2. How to give and in-depth explanation of the box contents.
3. How to guide a student on to use the Interview Box© Company Cultural Predictive Index (CCPI) to determine the likely culture.
4. Discover how company culture drives interview styles and questions.
5. Steps to research and determine the primary culture of a company.
6. How to prepare and practice interview questions you are likely to be asked based on company culture index score.
7. Know key points of how to answer interview questions.
8. Practice Important tips to use before, during and after the interview process.
Cost $150.00 per person includes lunch, one edition of The Interview Box© (retail value $24.99), a flash drive with the workshop presentation and materials. After workshop completion, you will receive a certificate. 5 Continuing education units approved by NBCC.
Deadline to register is September 20, 2017.
Group discount rate available at check out.